1- National cardiovascular disease registration system (registration of patients with angiography and angioplasty)
Measures taken in the cardiovascular disease registration program:
- Participating in the Registry of the Cardiovascular Diseases and the National Registration System Workshop (http://pcvdr.ir) in the Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Institute
- Providing infrastructure, Internet and equipment (including computer, laptop, modem, consumables, etc.) and angiography Research Center
- Cooperating with the Angiography section to access patient files for recording information on the system
- Starting the registry of angiography from 2017
- Registration of 2395 patients in the system in 2017 and registration of 2630 patients in the system in 2018
2- Provincial Bank of registration of data on acute myocardial infarction and angiography in 2015
- In this web-based system, the data of 2193 patients referring to the angiographic section (all patients) in 2015 is registered. This includes demographic information, smoking, nutrition, physical activity, chest pain information, information on medications, laboratory, family history, angiography.
3- Provincial Cardiovascular Risk Factors Database
In 2015, 5000 people over 25 years of age were registered in Hormozgan province. This information includes demographic information, anthropometric information, nutrition, physical activity, family history, underlying diseases and blood pressure in the spss software.